Website Automatic Laundry Services Co., Inc.
Laundry Machine Field Service Techs are responsible for providing exceptional service of our commercial laundry equipment at our customer locations. A Field Service Technician is also responsible for completing jobs in an efficient manner and that are of high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain laundry equipment in response to customer calls
- Complete the required number of service calls daily and meet performance goals
- Promote customer satisfaction with property managers
- Monitor all tools, equipment, supplies, and vehicles for all installations
- Track and document all issues during the workday and follow through with the appropriate parties
- Maintain a sufficient and accurate inventory of replacement parts
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle at all times
- Perform other duties as requested
- General knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical concepts
- Able to lift heavy equipment safely
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention to details
- Excellent time-management skills; available to work overtime when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills are a must
- Quick learner
- Team player
Education and Qualifications:
- An active driver’s license along with a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to pass drug screenings
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
- Acceptable criminal record
- A high school diploma or GED
- Trade school degree or certificate a plus
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience. Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid time off, and 401k with company contribution.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.