Website Automatic Laundry Services Co., Inc.
Warehouse Associates are responsible to ensure that products are stored, prepared and shipped in an accurate, efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and offload shipments
- Prepare all equipment for delivery
- Maintain the warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean workspace is always maintained
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Basic mechanical and electrical skills
- Candidate must have previous experience in a warehouse position.
- Fork lift certification and / or ability to successfully complete forklift training and operate machinery safely
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
Education and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Clean Driving Record with delivery truck experience
- No Criminal Record
- Ability to pass drug screenings
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience
Complete benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and 401k with company match.
Automatic Laundry Company is a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.