Website Automatic Laundry Services Co., Inc.
On Premise Laundry Tech (OPL)
The On-Premises Laundry (OPL) Technician is responsible for providing exceptional service to our industrial laundry clients such as hotels, healthcare and other large facilities. The OPL Technician will be working on Commercial and Industrial grade laundry equipment and is responsible for completing jobs in an efficient manner and that are of high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair and maintain industrial laundry equipment in response to customer calls.
- Complete the required number of service calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Promote customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all tools, equipment, supplies, and vehicles for all installations.
- Track and document all issues during the installations and follow through with the appropriate parties.
- Maintain a sufficient and accurate inventory of replacement parts in company truck.
- Service area included locations throughout New England, primarily MA, RI, CT and NH.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle at all times.
- Meet daily and weekly performance goals tracking time and materials.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Experience working on Commercial and Industrial grade equipment is a plus.
- Experience working with a multimeter (industries: computer hardware, electronics, product safety automotive).
- General knowledge of electrical and mechanical concepts including wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Capable of lifting heavy equipment safely.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention for details.
- Excellent time-management skills and available to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to think and problem solve out of the box.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills a must.
- Quick learner and team player.
- An active driver’s license along with a satisfactory driving record.
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Trade school degree or certification a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation commensurate with experience
Complete benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid vacation and 401k with company match.
Automatic Laundry Company is a fifty five-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide industrial laundry clients such as hotels, healthcare and other large facilities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.