Website Automatic Laundry Services Co., Inc.
Installer Job Summary
Installers are responsible for all aspects associated with installing commercial laundry equipment, including the ancillary systems for operation of the equipment. An Installer is also responsible for completing jobs in an efficient manner and that are of high quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proper installation of equipment and implementing testing procedures
- Management of inventory necessary for installations
- Monitor all tools, equipment, supplies, and vehicles for all installations
- Track and document all issues during the installations and follow through with the appropriate parties
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Recommend and implement improvements to installation department
- Perform other duties as requested
- General knowledge of basic electrical concepts
- Able to lift heavy equipment safely
- Plumbing, gas fitting and vent experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task with an attention for details
- Excellent time-management skills; available to work overtime when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills a must
- Quick learner
- Team player
Education and Qualifications:
- An active driver’s license along with a satisfactory driving record
- Delivery truck experience is helpful
- Ability to pass drug screenings
- Occasional overnight travel
- Punctual, dependable, and trustworthy
- A high school diploma or GED
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience Complete benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid time off and 401k with company contribution.
Automatic Laundry Company is a fifty-year, family owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry equipment and services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.