Website Automatic Laundry Services Co., Inc.
Client Experience Associates will work as part of our Client Experience Team to meet our company objective to provide a superior laundry solution to every customer, every time. This position provides support to our customer base and interacts with all other areas of our company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Phone assist clients with laundry inquiries on our equipment use and payment systems
- Create service orders, process refunds, and track revenue via web-based systems
- Assists with new account literature generation
- Reconciles currency and coin collection to daily collector sheets
- Assist with other office, sales, and accounting functions as needed
- Process and detail-oriented with a strong focus on client service.
- Experience with a variety of networked systems required, with the flexibility to learn new systems.
- Strong MS Office Suite experience, primarily Word and Excel, and Microsoft accounting software.
Education and Qualifications:
- Prior direct client support experience required
- Professional, positive manner; a team player
- Attention to detail and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Calm and professional conflict resolution
- Ability to effectively multitask
- A high school diploma or GED
- Accounting background helpful
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation commensurate with experience
Complete benefit package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, 9 paid holidays, paid time off, and 401k with company contribution.
Automatic Laundry Company is a fifty-year, family-owned and operated business that is continuing to grow. We provide laundry services to multifamily locations throughout the Northeast – apartments, condominiums, colleges/universities. Traditional coin-based systems have changed to stored value and internet-based systems.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.