Keeping your laundry equipment running as efficiently as possible and avoiding major breakdowns that cause machines to remain inactive is the best way to keep residents happy in the laundry room. College-aged residents need to do their laundry as quickly as possible and problems in the laundry room can decrease the quality of the resident experience in any campus residence.
Our Preventive Maintenance Program is part of our Community Laundry Management Service and is designed to minimize equipment malfunctions and increase student satisfaction within campus laundry rooms. Speed Queen commercial laundry equipment installed by our technicians gives you the ability to track the performance of each washer and dryer. This precise tracking allows us to identify problems before they become emergencies and schedule parts for replacement before the parts fail.
Service technicians from our community laundry room management team can perform diagnostic tests quickly by using Speed Queen’s diagnostic tools in each washer and dryer. By activating each washer and dryer’s built-in computer, the diagnostic system will quickly run a check on all electrical components of the equipment to make sure everything is functioning how it should. We’re able to get most washer and dryer problems fixed remotely after a diagnostic check. A technician will be sent to your location to fix a problem if we’re unable to solve it remotely.
Our Preventive Maintenance Program includes:
- Inspect the condition of the drive belt.
- Time spin speed to ensure proper motor function.
- Clean mixing valve to remove sediment from filter screens to ensure proper water flow.
- Check wiring systems to ensure proper electrical performance.
- Check all washers for proper level and alignment.
- Run a diagnostic test cycle to ensure that all washers are working properly.
- Check payment systems and instructions on each washing machine such as coin-operated laundry machines and smart laundry card systems.
- Inspect dryer belts and pulley assemblies; replace belts and pulley assemblies as necessary.
- Inspect all lint screens, blower housings, and cabinets for excess lint
- Monitor dryers to ensure that they are cycling within proper heating ranges.
- Repair any broken dryer venting throughout the term of the laundry lease.
- Run a diagnostic test cycle to ensure that all dryers are working properly.
- Check payment systems and instructions on each dryer such as coin-operated laundry machines and smart laundry card systems.
- Inspect laundry room signage, decals, and washer and dryer instruction signs.
- Evaluate the overall condition of the laundry room and the appearance of the equipment.
- Inspect machines for alignment and leveling.
- Inspect dryer venting for proper airflow.
- Remove accumulated lint in vents from the back of the dryer to where the vents exit the laundry room.
- Reconnect and secure disconnected vents.
Laundry Equipment Replacement Guarantee
We check all commercial laundry equipment for wear and tear, and monitor cycle counts so we can target washers and dryers for replacement prior to service issues. Also, in the case of repeated laundry equipment malfunction (three times in a 30-day period), we’ll swap out the commercial washer or dryer with a replacement.